Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format (.doc) or in LaTeX (source files must be included).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is formated according to Instructios for Authors.
- All contributors are mentioned in the paper. Later changes are not possible.
- All used references were mentioned.
- Used information sources are in English and to prefer sources available online. References published in other languages may only be accepted in exceptional cases.
New Paper Submissions
Double-blind review will be applied.
For Editor Board Evaluation
Section just for article evaluation by editor board.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Users can use, reuse and build upon the material published in the journal for any purpose, even commercially.